S2member not sending welcome email after disable multisite

Hello, i’m having a problem with s2member welcome email. I had it working good when i had my multisite enabled.
Since I didn’t need multisite, I disabled it following wordpress instructions. Everything is working good except the s2member welcome email. When a user sign up the default wordpress welcome email is sent.
I confirmed the options in custom welcome email under s2 and resave it. But it always sends the wordpress default email, asking the user to choose is password and linking to the default wordpress login page.

Hope you can have some tips to help me.

Thank you
Carlos

There in s2M options is “Multysite” page, please check it, and maybe deactivate some features, if needs - since you have the s2M running well at multysite installation, there will be some settings, that you may need to “de-set”.

Hello, I checked S2member Multisite Tutorial to see what configurations were necessary, and I’m almost sure I deactivate them all. (I’m not even sure that the problem is from multisite disable, I notice the problem after that, could be there before).

This is the problem I have, and cant find a solution: Everytime a user registers, the default Wordpress email is sent. I have the New User Email Configuration activated in S2Member, but something it’s not working right.
I disabled all my plugins, re-save s2member New User Email Configuration/Registrations fields, installed WP MAIL SMTP plugin, and the option to send password to user is activated.
But the user always receive the default Wordpress email to redefine it’s password.

Any thoughts???

I’ll appreciate your help.
Thbk you

Don’t use WP Mail SMTP. Use Postman SMTP instead: it will help you debug (and possibly also rectify) the issue.