S2member_last_payment_time incorrect

s2 is managing about 150 users and we use stripe and paypal gateways. We have an admin page listing all members and their last payment time. However, we recently discovered that some of the last payment times were not updated the last time payment was made.

For example, for one user, they signed up on 3/9/2016 under a yearly recurring plan using Stripe. On 3/9/2017 Stripe charged their card, and on 3/9/2018 Stripe charged their card again (verified it was a successful transaction). However, s2member_last_payment_time indicates 3/9/2017 as the last payment time (i.e., a year ago). (I also verified this date in the database.)

I have verified that webhooks are set correctly; Stripe does not show any errors on their side. s2 still considers this person a member - I know that other members who have not paid on time have had their accounts deleted as we have configured the platform, so this is very perplexing.

Unfortunately I have not had logs turned on, as the system was previously working correctly. Does anyone have an idea of how to troubleshoot?

Thank you.