S2member automatically cancels subscription

Hello,

Im in the process of making our site live. In doing so s2member has started canceling memberships right after they are created (stripe). Here are the items I have done since the membership plans were working properly:

-Migrated site from one domain to another (migrated data base by replacing old urls with new)
-Disabled logging in S2member (debug logs and stripe logging)
-Inputted live keys in stripe options
-Created a re-direct after member registers (stripe pro forum) (success)

Here is the Stripe pro form short code I am using:

[s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form level=“1” ccaps="" desc="$0.50 USD / Yearly (recurring charge, for ongoing access)" cc=“USD” custom=“mywebsite.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“0.50” rp=“1” rt=“Y” rr=“1” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code=“US” captcha=“0” success=“mywebsite.com” /]

Any help would be great! Let me know if I need to supply log files.

Thanks,
Michael

Update: The membership only cancels automaticly when in live mode. In test mode it works fine.

Hi Michael.

Did you disable Test mode in s2Member now that you changed to the live API keys?

Screenshot_2019-09-06%20s2Member%20Pro%20Stripe%20Options%20%E2%80%B9%20s2Member%20Membership%20Plugin%20for%20WordPress%20%E2%80%94%20WordPress

I suggest that you keep logging enabled until you finished testing everything and made sure it’s working fine.

:slight_smile:

Yes I disabled test mode as shown above, and tried again. Still canceling. Thanks for the reply!

Okay.

Then, please leave logging enabled, do a new test to reproduce the behavior, and show me all the relevant entries from log files.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

How do you want me to send the file? This is my first time sending through this platform.

I cant upload files as it says i am a new member.

Here is the Webhook/IPN data that Stripe sends to s2Member:

communication between s2Member and Stripe APIs:

communication between s2Member and the IPN/Webhook/Callback services associated with various payment gateways:

Let me know if you need anything else! Thanks!

Thanks for the entries.

I see that the subscription gets created and then deleted. I don’t see a reason why, though, the entries don’t mention. The signup entry seems incomplete, is that how it is in the log or you just missed copying it?

If you could, also look at the log entries over in your Stripe Dashboard, see if they say something about a problem with the signup, or a reason for the deletion, please.

:slight_smile: