S2member - anytrack.io - Integration?

Has anyone ever integrated S2member with anytrack.io. (Custom integration)

Looking to utilize the platform to improve my FB ads reporting.

I have most of the setup completed but trying to pass the customer value parameters in the track link.

Any help with this would be helpful especially since Anytrack.io seems to be the only viable option for s2member.

I’m not familiar with that service, or what you need, but did you take a look at the tracking and notifications in s2? Maybe that does what you need? WP Admin > s2Member > API / Tracking

:slight_smile:

Yes. This is where I am.

Is there a way to get the customer purchase value to pass through the registration notification API?

Also, the notification email doesn’t seem to be sending out to my developer after a registration.

Any help on these two fronts would be awesome.

The payment notification will load a URL, and that would be a script that takes the details and does something with it, e.g. an affiliate tracking software, a custom script… https://s2member.com/kb-article/building-an-api-notification-handler-webhook/

The notification has several replacement codes you can use, including the amount paid. See: WP Admin > s2Member > API / Notifications > Payment Notification

Screenshot%202023-07-05%20at%2001-00-21%20s2Member%20API%20_%20Notifications%20%E2%80%B9%20s2Member%20Membership%20Plugin%20for%20WordPress%20%E2%80%94%20WordPress

Are you getting other emails sent? If emails are not being sent, see if the tips here help: https://s2member.com/kb-article/troubleshooting-email-delivery-problems/

If other emails work, but that one isn’t going out, maybe the notification is not firing…

Did you verify that you entered the email address correctly in the payment notification configuration?

Do you have logging enabled? In the log entry for the payment, does it mention the notification? WP Admin > s2Member > Log Files

[7] => Payment Notification URLs have been processed.
[8] => Payment Notification Emails have been processed.

I do have logging enabled but as you can see in the screenshot i don’t see payment notifications.

It seems like these purchases come as registrations instead of Purchases.

My integration is with stripe forms. This seems like the missing piece to complete the anytrack integration.

I’m wondering if anyone else has a better integration to help with FB ad reporting accuracy after IOS 14 update.

Just a polite bump up :slight_smile: Thanks.

Which notification are you testing with? Could you try adding your email to others to see if any/none gets fired? i.e. payment, signup, registration notifications. And then do a paid registration, see if you get any. If you have the wp-mail logger, see if it mentions any of the emails sent. In the s2 logs, check the latest entries for any mention of the notifications having been processed.

:slight_smile:

I found the solution. You can pass the payment notification by adding the purchase value in the code right after the name of the website.

Thanks Cristian.

1 Like