S2member and mailchimp

Hi guys!

I’ve two questions:
1)I’d like to subscribe the users that join my website to my mailchimp account.
But, I’d like to “import to my mailchimp” two information: the type of membership and the value of a custom field that I’ve created.

Is this possible?

1. If I’ve a form generated for a custom capabilities, specific for free account (for example: i’m not a member of a website, but I want to buy a custom capabilities); does the Mailchimp integration work for it?

Thank you!

1. This plugin will do the job.

2. No way a user to have a ccap, without to be a member. How the site will know that you buy that ccap, and will allow you access, but to stop me, if we bath are not logged in?

hi Krum
i was looking forward to trying out your plugin, because nothing i’ve done seems to work with the list servers integration settings… it USED to work, but somewhere along the line it just stopped…

when i installed and activated your plugin, tho, i get this warning:
The plugin generated 13947 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

then in the settings page it get this warning:
File Permission Issues
We were unable to modify required files. Please ensure that /home/xxx/public_html/wp-content/uploads/ has the proper read-write permissions, or modify your wp-config.php file to contain your FTP login credentials as outlined here…

not sure what that means, but i’m not comfortable with changing my wp-config to include any of those potentially big security holes (as noted on the help page linked from the warning).

can you shed some light on why those settings are required? i’ve been running wordpress sites for over 15 years and never seen a warning like that.

Thanks

Hi Kera,

Maybe there is another error hidden somewhere. I sent you a PM with more info.

Hi Krum,
sorry for the delay in the response.

In the second question, I mean that in the form, the user will become a free membership with a ccaps associated and I’d like to subscribe it to my newsletter.
I post here the code that I’ve generated.

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="paganini1" desc="$19 USD / Musical Jewels" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="iclassical-academy.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="19.00" rp="1" rt="L" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" template="pp.php" success="" /]

About the first question: I’ve seen it, but I’ve another question.

On mailchimp, I’ve only one list, and I separate the users by a specific tag. Does your plugin separate the users at the subscription as I do manually in mailchimp?

Hi Antony,

To both your questions: Yes, my plugin works with ccaps and can synchronise them with MC’s “merge tags”. Means when you create or change a ccap to a user, if you synch it, the new value will be seen in MC list, so you can use that to send different messages depending of the info provided, and even to set automated emails by MC’s tools.