S2Member and LMS LearnDash : how to promote the courses?

Hello

I’m using S2Member with LearnDash where I could structure easily courses with their lessons and topics.

LearnDash got a grid view to display the different trainings available (screenshot : http://prntscr.com/jjtsr9) . Each page course displays a table of content listing every lessons and topics (see the screenshot https://prnt.sc/jjtpra) and option to give access to any lesson or topic.

However when I assign a level to a course(+ child lessons + child topics) or a custom capability, that course is hide away for non-logged users and user of lesser level on the grid view.

How could I manage to display the grid view of courses and for each course only the table of content (TITLE of each lessons and topics of the course). And when people wants to click on the links they are redirected to the option page or displayed with a notification message [S2MOP]

As soon as a page (lesson, topics) receives a custom capabilities and/or a level 0 or 1 it disappears from the table of content in the course view.

I’m wondering how I could manage the promotion of the trainings (or at least my entry points for prospects who wants to see/understand what they would get before buying trainings).

For non-logged user I could create landing pages with everything. But my problem is the same for users at level 0. They do not see courses available at level 1 or even courses at level 0 but with a custom capp. The grid display thumbnails with a price but you could only see it if you already paid one training and get the level 1 or get the custom capp.

How could I promote that content without re-encoding everything twice?

Here’s a basic view for the grid of courses

A table of content is the screenshot below to show the full view of a course.

Thank you for your time.

François

My solution is to create specific landing pages to generate the promotion of the trainings courses.

And keep only the displays of LearnDash to authorized users (levels + custom capabilities) for the different trainings.

1 Like