S2member and learndash forced enrollment to lessons

Hi guys!

I’ve a wp website, with s2Member version 170722 ; I’ve implemented Learndash (2.6.4) and I’ve a very strange problem.
When a user register to the website as a free user, he is automatically enrolled to courses available to the website.

How I can disable this?
Thank you!

Hi Antony! I run a membership site using WPCourseware, and it does the same thing. But there should be a setting that specific levels get access to specific courses within Learndash. It might be more of a Learndash question than an S2member question as a result. Usually the course plugin has some sort of additional integration plugin for S2member specifically.

For example, for WPCourseware, there is a free add-on to integrate with S2member, and in there I specify the courses that each level gets. In addition, I protect the course pages with custom capabilities so that even though the clients have access to the courses, they can’t actually see them unless they have that custom capability.

Hope that makes sense!

So, you’ve solved the problem?

I could change from Learndash to WpCourseWare, only if I can solve this problem.

Hi Anthony.

I recently helped a site owner with her s2+LearnDash integration, and I didn’t get that issue you mention.

I’d like to take a look at what you have, and get more info about the behavior you need.

You can send me a private info with the login. Click on my name and then the blue Message button.

I look forward to your update. :slight_smile:

I’ll do it asap.