S2member and active campaign

Hi there,

I was wanting to integrate active campaign with s 2 member and s2member pro. I found reference to this plugin, which I bought:

http://krumch.com/2016/01/27/kc-s2m-ac/?ap_id=Cassel

Unfortunately this plugin seems not to give me an admin board, so seema a little dead in the water in spite of charging good money.

Are there any other ways to get s2 member working with active campaign? I want o integrate levels and custom capabilities with the tags in active campaign?

Many thanks in advance,

Christina

Hi Christina,

I haven’t used that plugin, so I can’t say. Krum used to be active in this community, but I haven’t heard from him in months now. I hope he’s okay. Have you tried emailing him?

About s2’s integration with it, I haven’t worked with AC yet. This is one I want to make possible, though. Can’t say when I’d get around to it. If you want, send me a private message here, or an email, and we can talk about it.

:slight_smile:

I see Krum left you a reply a moment ago in the other thread. Connecting with Active Campaign?

Hi there Cristian,

Thanks so much for your prompt reply. I’ve picked up Krum’s response which has resulted in a support call to my web hosting service. As yet it’s not sorted, but I’ve given them my log on details, in the hope that might help.

I think it would be massively helpful if S2Member could directly support active campaign, as it is one of the most recommended services at the moment.

Best regards,

Christina

1 Like

Thanks for the update, Christina.

Yes, I agree. I am taking things one at a time. There’s a long list, but making progress. This is on my list, and now has your vote for it to bump it a bit.

2 Likes

I have that plugin and use it since a few years now.

Hi there Cassel,

Thanks for leaving the comment. It’s looking like there was a clash with another plugin, which blocks certain countries for admin tax reasons, and I had to white-list an IP address. I’m a bit worried about this clash because I need both plugins. I haven’t done my testing yet, but since you’ve used this plugin for years the active campaign plugin does the job well enough :slight_smile:

2 Likes