s2If condition language

Hello! I am using only one membership level (#1) with dripping from_day=“4” to_day=“30” and would like to have a text saying “content not available” when dripping condition is not met. So I added S2If condition…

[s2If current_user_can(access_s2member_level1)]
Aprovecha este contenido, está disponible por tiempo limitado!
[else]
Este contenido no esta disponible para ti en este momento. Te avisaré por correo electrónico cuando este disponible para ti.
[/s2If]

The only thing is missing here, is the time condition [from_day=“4” to_day=“30”] in the S2if condition.
Help will be appreciated

Can’t you just do something like this:

[from_day="4" to_day="30"]
[else]
Este contenido no esta disponible para ti en este momento. Te avisaré por correo electrónico cuando este disponible para ti.
[/s2If]

Will [s2If] recognize that condition? If not, you should be able to wrap your [s2drip /] code within the [s2If].

Something like:

[s2drip access="level0" from_day="4" to_day="30"]
dripped content goes here
[/s2drip]
[else]
[/s2If]

Hi Tim That doesn’t work … Thanks anyway for helping me!

Marcos Masri

Hi Pat
What you are saying, doesn’t work as expected. Because I need that in the same membership level 1, if they are from day 4 to day 30, drip the content. If it is outside that period, place a text.
So the time has to be inside the If condition to make it work.
Thanks for helping

Muchas Gracias Marcos Masri

In case anyone else asks the same question, this is the only way I managed to do it:

[s2Drip access=“level1” from_day=“0” to_day=“29”]Coming Soon[/s2Drip][s2Drip access=“level1” from_day=“30”]Content Available[/s2Drip]