S2 Pro upgrade to v210526 not completed

Hi,
Just updated to v210526 successfully but the pro Add-On still not update. I have used the username and license key and clicked the Upgrade S2 Member pro Automatically. The screen re-freshed but the message still states that the upgrade to v210526 is required.
Is there a bug in the upgrade.

Branko

Hi Branko,

There was an issue with the cache on the server, but it’s fixed now. Could you try it again?

If the updater still doesn’t pick up the new version, you can go to your Account page and download the zip file there, and upload it via your Plugin manager at WP Admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload

Let me know how it goes :slight_smile:

Hi Cristian,

Thank you, the updater picked up the fix. All updated.

Branko.

1 Like

Wonderful! Thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

Does this update include my fix for PHP8? I think not as it is not mentioned (or is it not mentioned because it concerns s2member Pro only? I guess I should manually check beforehand.

PHP8 is really important now and quite a few wordpress hosters have enabled it (and if you are on a root server - no reason to not upgrade. The security improvements of PHP8 are really worth it - besides the higher speed).

1 Like

Hi Felix.

No, that isn’t in this release.

Please really put it into the next one. Else with PHP 8 S2member pro means website including backend down without any useful error message. All my other plugins are working now.