S2 membership user access expired access Yes is reset to No

Have members who after a year their account has become disabled.

Under User Access Expiration I have reset Does this person have access to the site? to Yes but when client tries to login again he is bounced out, a notice “Your access to the site has expired.” and the account is reset to NO

Any idea how to solve this issue?

Where do you get the field User Access Expiration from? It isn’t part of s2Member, so it isn’t going to be able to tell s2Member what to do.

You need to look at PayPal (or Stripe) Options -> Automatic EOT Behavior (and probably deactivate whatever else you have running that sets the User Access Expiration field).

Where do you get the field User Access Expiration from? It isn’t part of s2Member, so it isn’t going to be able to tell s2Member what to do.
I get it in the users section (see image below)

image 1

You need to look at PayPal (or Stripe) Options -> Automatic EOT Behavior (and probably deactivate whatever else you have running that sets the User Access Expiration field).

Then when you go into the specific user details in the lower part you have the field in question. If the Automatic EOT Time is never inserted then member never has a User Access Expiration but once you put an expiration date and you forget to update it each time you try to update the expiration date the system lets you do so, You can put YES and saves the fact that you are giving user access to site but once client goes to site and tries to register he ends up being rejected and the settings you find them that access is now NO.

Image 2

With regards to Paypal this is what I have as settings

Image 3

@acauchi:

I get it in the users section (see image below)

That’s where you see it. But where does it come from? My guess is that you’re running another plugin that creates this User Access Expiration field, and it’s that plugin that is causing the problem.

LOL, you were prefectly right

Found out the culprit I think.

User Access Expiration plugin I think was making the conflict

Disabled it and it is not viewable anymore. So, did a test user and expiry date of high level membership is for today.

Correct me, so tomorrow this user will be demoted back to a simple guest user until i again give him a new expiry date?

Glad you found it!

Correct me, so tomorrow this user will be demoted back to a simple guest user until i again give him a new expiry date?

That depends on how long your grace period is. See PayPal (or Stripe) Options -> Automatic EOT Behavior -> EOT Grace Time

Understood.

Set it to 0

want to see results tomorrow
:wink:

Thanks again Tim for the support and patience

regards

Aaron