S2 Member Pro/Strip - Customer charged double the price (not charged twice, only once, but double the value)

Hi, our club site has just recently run into a problem whereby they are getting charged twice the £15 membership fee (i.e., they are charged £30) via Stripe.
We have contacted Stripe support who have said that it is definitely an S2 Member issue.

This appears to be a new issue and is happening with EVERY new member sign up.
Our shortcode is as follows:

[s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form level=“1” ccaps="" desc=“365 Days @ £15.00 / then £15.00 GBP / Yearly (recurring charge, for ongoing access)” cc=“GBP” custom=“www.rvandmotorhomeclub.com” ta=“15.00” tp=“365” tt=“D” ra=“15.00” rp=“1” rt=“Y” rr=“1” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code=“UK” captcha=“0” /]

I would appreciate urgent support with this as we are having to refund all new members and they are understandably not happy about this.

Thanks in advance, Paul.

Hi, I am not sure whether anyone has read our plea for help, but we are really desperate for help now as this issue is still continuing to affect us and our new members.

Can someone point me in the right direction as to where to seek help or find a solution?

Thanks in advance,