S2 Member Pro Registration Forms

I’ve been trying to configure some registration forms for Stripe.

I’ve pasted the code it spat out below. I’m in England - United Kingdom. The code, albeit recognises I want to charge in GBP - Great British Pounds - is defaulting to the country code US, and charging dollars $ in the title, not pounds £. I’ve tried to find where I can change these defaults other than amend the coding myself. (I’m not a coder so that’s a little dangerous). Please can you help?

[s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form level=“10” ccaps=“fundamentals_course” desc="$200 GBP / One Time (for lifetime access, non-recurring, no trial)" cc=“GBP” custom=“www.artybartphoto.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“200” rp=“1” rt=“L” rr=“BN” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code=“US” captcha=“0” /]

I can’t show “the only place to set defaults”, but hopefully the “descr” attribute is just a text, you can place there anything you want (with some restrictions, like "), so just edit it.

Yes, I think the dollar sign is just text so I can change it for £.

I have no idea what the country code for the UK is thoug to change it manually - UK? GB? How does one find out in this context and why does it default to the US when you’re charging Great British Pounds?

Thanks in advance for any help :slight_smile:

No idea, try to find on Stripe maybe…

Hi Christina.

Right, the dollar sign in the description, is just text. You can edit the shortcode to what you need.

About the country code for the UK, yes, it’s GB. WP Admin > s2Member Pro > Stripe Forms > Shortcode Attributes Explained > default_country_code https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:code:3166:GB

So the udpated shortcode with those changes would be:

[s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form level="10" ccaps="fundamentals_course" desc="£200 GBP / One Time (for lifetime access, non-recurring, no trial)" cc="GBP" custom="www.artybartphoto.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="200" rp="1" rt="L" rr="BN" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="GB" captcha="0" /]

:slight_smile: