S2 member locked out of my wp site

Hi, S2 Member login pop up has locked me out of my website. I am not able to gain entrance to my wordpress admin page. I am due to launch my website soon and cant even get into it. Please help me.

s2Member doesn’t have any pop-ups. You have added something else, and that is causing your problem.

I haven’t added any other plugins. As soon as i enter http://34.226.144.3/wp-login.php I’m prompted by S2 member to login.

I am not clicking on a random hyperlink. S2Member isn’t prompting you to do anything. You have just gone to WordPress’s login page, so of course it would tell you to login. But there won’t be any pop-up unless you have added it.

Apparently, you do not understand what I am saying. All I want to do is regain access to my WP-admin portal. I am not able to because I am prompted by s2Member login. How can I remove this? I need to be able to remove this without being within my Wordpress theme. Is this possible?

Apparently, you don’t want to pay attention to what I am saying. So why ask for help? S2Member does not handle logins. WordPress does.

As I have said on these forums before, some people seem more interested in being right than being helped. They end up being neither.