S2 failed payments not cancelling membership

Hello- I am not sure where to get support. I emailed s2 support but it has been a week and they do not get back to me, is this the normal experience? Things have certainly changed over the past 1-2 years with s2 member support.

My issue is that I have pro forms set up and integrated with paypal payflow. When a transaction fails in paypal payflow it is not cancelling the membership in s2member. Need support on this.

Yes, this is a normal experience. I’ve had this issue from day 1, and I’ve been relaying messages back since August 2017. Why? Because I have to wait 1 month for each reply and now it’s the middle of March 2018 and still the issue hasn’t been resolved. I don’t think this issue will be resolved either just like the multisite issue will never be fixed, unfortunate for the ones who go pro to use multisite’s but figure out it doesn’t work. As your site gets bigger with more and more people have fail payments, it can be a real nightmare logging into PayPal to manually cancel them and then having to go into your WordPress to locate that user to manually demote that user, if you find them.