S2 and LearnDash LMS

Hi there - I am building a course using LearnDash LMS plugin (for the first time).

s2Member seems to inhibit access to the Quiz - When I deactivate s2Member - the quiz shows - When I activate s2Member - the quiz disappears.

LearnDash has provided customised support (as we have a paid account) and they tested this too - They told me to contact s2Member help - but we only have the free version so I am seeking help here.

thank you
Deanna

Hi Deanna.

Is that quiz related to some protected content? That seems strange…

I don’t have Learn Dash to test this, but I’m guessing it may have to do with the settings here: WP Admin > s2Member > Restriction Options > Alternative View Protection

Let me know if it helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool I will have a look at that thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

It seems to have worked thanks - I just wonder does this open up any other parts of the website to ‘member subscribers’.
cheers,
D

1 Like

Great! :slight_smile:

The content is protected. Those settings in Alt View are to prevent showing links to the content if the person doesn’t have access to it, but he still would not have access even if he happened to get a link.

And there are several settings there, so you can test each one separately to find the one that was causing the undesired behavior with LearnDash, and leave the others enabled.

1 Like

Try it like this:

1 Like

Yes thank you - this is most helpful
Cheers,
Deanna

1 Like