S2 and Internal Email Server Integration

Hey there,
Newbie to S2 - not a coder - but not afraid to implement steps if I know what to do and how.
I’m using an internal email list server (WP Response Pro).

I’d like to know how to pass user information back and forth between S2 and WP Response Pro.
I’d like to add people who subscribe to a list into the free level of S2 Member, and/or add people who subscribe to any level of S2 into an email list.

I’ve created a Zap to pass info from other programs to the email server, but can’t quite figure out how to put the user created in Wordpress by S2 into WP Response Pro.

I am an S2 Member Pro user.

Thanks in advance.

The “WP Response Pro” website looks like a scam to me :frowning:

That said…

S2 records each users info (name, username & email) via the standard wordpress system, with extra fields saved as meta data. As a first step I’d look where “WP Response Pro” stores it’s data and with that you’d be closer to knowing how easy it would be to integrate them.

You’d probably need to get code written to pass info between them…

Thanks for taking the time to get back, Gerard. Hopefully, I can do some more digging for solutions.

I have used the products by IM Income Lab by Mark Hess and Michael Thomas for a while. They are really great. WP Response Pro is just one of their products.

@dkatewool, what you need is not for beginner (no insulting, and nothing against you), needs deep coding. I did lot of integration jobs with s2M, so I think I can help you. Please PM me if you need a developer.