Restricting/Showing Page Content

We just purchased the S2Membership plugin for controlling access to pages on a per page basis.

The Pay Pal form does not show the price. In addition to that how to I show partial page content to someone who hasn’t paid for access? Such as a preview video, text, etc. I didn’t see anything in the S2If shortcode that looks like it would work.

Hi Eric.

What do you mean that the price is not shown in the pro-form? Did you mention it in the description attribute?

To protect only part of a page, you’d use the conditionals, yes. If you want only users with level 1 access to see the protected section, then https://s2member.com/kb-article/s2if-simple-shortcode-conditionals/#toc-a184872c

:slight_smile:

No sure how to word it any other way. The form was shown without the price or the description. And yes both were entered into the form builder and they do appear in the short code embedded in the page.

Yes, I’ve read that page and it applies to membership levels.

However we’re wanting to allow purchase of videos. So no membership levels. From what I’ve read those short codes won’t work in this instance.

Also the PPV support provides a link that expires after a set time. Also not want we’re wanting and was no mention of that prior to purchase of the plugin.

The form was shown without the price or the description. And yes both were entered into the form builder and they do appear in the short code embedded in the page.

Okay. Can you show me the shortcode you’re using, and a link to the page where it’s used to display the pro-form?

However we’re wanting to allow purchase of videos. So no membership levels. From what I’ve read those short codes won’t work in this instance.

How are you protecting them? With custom capabilities then? You can check for ccaps in the conditional.

Also the PPV support provides a link that expires after a set time. Also not want we’re wanting and was no mention of that prior to purchase of the plugin.

I’m not sure I understand that line. s2 doesn’t do PPV. You’re using a PPV service to protect the videos, but you want s2 to sell the access to them?

I look forward to your update. :slight_smile: