Resend membership email

How can I resend the Signup confirmation email and also the renewal email to one specif user? I get these requests occasionally and need a simple way.

Use the Email Log plugin and then buy the Resend Emails add-on.

1 Like

thanks I have that now and I did a resend, only one problem: how can I process this php line in the email because if I add this the email is blank <?php print_r(get_defined_vars()); ?>

this is talked about in the documentation but no mention of how to do this test send.

PHP Code: It is also possible to use PHP tags—optional (for developers). If you use PHP tags, please run a test email with <?php print_r(get_defined_vars()); ?>. This will give you a full list of all PHP variables available to you in this email. The $paypal variable is the most important one. It contains all of the $_POST variables received from PayPal’s IPN service—or from an s2Member Pro-Form integration (e.g., $paypal[“item_number”], $paypal[“item_name”], etc). Please note that all Replacement Codes will be parsed first, and then any PHP tags that you’ve included. Also, please remember that emails are sent in plain text format.

Ask Sudar, the developer of Email Log. He’s usually super-helpful.

I know this is a very old topic but can anyone advise where I can find the plugin and addon that Tim Kaye recommended?

Or if there are other solutions of course

Thanks

Steve

here are both plugins I use:

https://wpemaillog.com/addons/resend-email/

1 Like

Thanks Mike,

your help is much appreciated.

Steve

1 Like