Remove Add to Cart Button in WooCommerce

I have gone through a deep research to remove add to cart button in WooCommerce and i have find out several ways to do it.

1. Hide the add to cart button for product page or product listings
  2. Hide add to cart button for specific products.

Disable Add to Cart Button for Product Page
Paste the code in WooCommerce.php

function Blog() {
remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item', 'woocommerce_template_loop_add_to_cart');
remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_add_to_cart');
return WooCommerce::instance();
}

Disable Add to Cart Button for Specific Products

Simple paste the code in functions.php

add_filter('woocommerce_is_purchasable', 'blog_specific_product');
function blog_specific_product($purchaseable_product_blog, $product) {
return ($product->id == specific_product_id (512) ? false : $purchaseable_product_blog);
}

Reference: Hide or Disable Add To Cart Button in WooCommerce

How to Remove Add to cart button in WooCommerce Using Plugin

You can use “Remove Add to cart” Plugin. You can do the following with this plugin.Woocommerce basic configurations,Disable add to cart, Show message insetd of add to cart button, Remove Add to cart, Chnage Add to cart text, Proceed to checkout text change

How to Remove Add to cart button in WooCommerce
So, to remove add to cart button from product detail page and shop page i.e. product listing page all we need to do is to add these two hooks.remove_action( ‘woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item’, ‘woocommerce_template_loop_add_to_cart’);
remove_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_template_single_add_to_cart’, 30 );
We can place this code in any place where it should be appropriate.

Reference : https://www.ithemesforests.com/how-to-hide-or-remove-add-to-cart-button-in-woocommerce/