Registration suddenly stopped working

I’m not sure why but my registration page is suddenly not functioning properly.

After completing the details at mysite.com/register/ (my site uses buddypress) users are directed to the member options page rather than the page saying to check their emails for the activation link.

The url is: mysite.com/membership-options-page/?_s2member_vars=page..level..0..page..55595..Lw%3D%3D&_s2member_sig=1549102533-48205e6565178d9161b5a8c008554b1f

Activation emails are not being set and the info they enter on the registration page is lost (i.e. they’re not added to pending members).

I confused because everything worked fine until a couple of days ago and I haven’t changed anything I can think of that would cause this.

It’d be great to get help soon as I’m currently running a promotion to join but no one can register so it’s kind of a nightmare!

Thanks guys. :slightly_smiling_face:

The only thing I can think of is that I made changes to the mailchimp integration which is set up through S2member so I think it could be related to that. It’s the only thing I’ve changed between registration working and not working so I guess it must be.

I have tried to de-integrate mailchimp by removing all the api keys in the s2member dashboard but the issue persists.

Hi Julia.

I don’t think the MailChimp integration would cause that, but it’s fine that you tested it.

You probably had a plugin updated lately?

If you haven’t yet, please try these: https://s2member.com/kb-article/common-troubleshooting-tips/

Let me know how it goes. :slight_smile: