I’ve been using S2Member Pro for several years on multiple web sites, and something strange and very annoying is now happening. The registration form behavior has changed significantly and I can’t figure out what’s going on or how to fix it. Here are the issues:
- The registration form layout has changed. The form is now ugly, like it lost all it’s formatting
- If the user was logged in, the current user’s information was pre-populated. This was very handy for purchasing additional custom capabilities. This is now not happening
- The password field is now appearing, even though I have the S2Member Pro-forms option “Allow Custom Passwords During Registration” option set to no, forcing a set-password email to be sent.
These issues are preventing me from upselling my existing members and causing other problems. These issues are happening on all my sites.
Here’s what I’ve done to try and troubleshoot:
- Disabled all plugins except S2Member. Still happens
- Reverted to February 2021 version of S2Member. Still happens
- Re-installed May 2021 version of S2Member & S2Member Pro, Still happens
Everything else about S2Member seems to be working correctly. It is only the registration pages that are having issues. Any one have any ideas on what else I can try?