Registration Disabled

I have had s2member installed for quite sometime. I did not think to be checking registration after updates. I am on a multi-site network. I logged out and went to test the registration process. I was redirected to registration disabled.

" I " never set the registration at “anytime” to registration disabled.

When I look at the Network Setup the s2member radio buttons are greyed-out thus not allowing me to change the setting to allowed.

When I am in the network admin dashboard the multisite configuration shows blog only and allow open registration. Why then is this problem?

Same here and apparently they didn’t provided you support.

Did you solved the problem and how?

Yes, I moved to another provider WPMU and paid the monthly subscription fee. My time is more valuable than to wait for months to try to get “an answer I can understand”…

So, spending $49.00 dollars a month for the ton of plugins that have “understandable” SUPPORT, is nothing compared to the time delay of non-comprehensible short sentences that go over my head.

Member2 is the name of the plugin I use now. It is a snap! Support stood online with me in chat for as long as I needed them. The treatment was not even close. They took all the time I wanted and answered all the questions until I had it working. Now… that is support.