Recurring payments with IDevAffiliate

I see that there are a few posts about this but they are from a few years ago so I really hope there is a solution to it now.

Hi,
I have integrated S2 Member with iDevAffiliate. We have a sign up page here: https://communitynetworkseire.com/sign-up-now/ (password is cne_test). Members sign up and pay €9 a month and the affiliate that introduced them gets paid €2 a month for as long as they remain members. ( I have temporarily set it to take a recurring payment of 50c a day for testing purposes). The subscription is set up successfully in Stripe and 50c is paid a day.

It generates the initial commission payment on signup but not the recurring daily commission payments. Support in iDevAffiliate confirmed that everything is set up correctly on their end.

This is the code I have in Payment Notification URLs: https://affiliates.communitynetworkseire.com/sale.php?profile=83&idev_saleamt=%%amount%%&idev_ordernum=%%txn_id%%&coupon_code=%%coupon_code%%&ip_address=%%user_ip%%&email_address=%%payer_email%%

This is the shortcode for the signup form:
[s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form level=“1” ccaps="" desc="$0.50 EUR / Daily (recurring charge, for ongoing access)" cc=“EUR” custom=“communitynetworkseire.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“0.50” rp=“1” rt=“D” rr=“1” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code=“US” captcha=“0” /]

I’m really hoping it’s just something that I’m doing wrong because we choose s2Member because it can do recurring payments and works with iDevAffiliate.

Any pointers most welcome.

I have recurring commission working with no problem. You need your stripe webhook set up per iDev affiliate instructions

Hi Vincent,
I had set it up as per the iDev instructions but your comment about the stripe webhook made me think of the stripe webhook with S2membership and this was the problem. I hadn’t added the S2 webhook url to Stripe which meant that it was not listening for payment events etc.
I’ve set this up now and it is triggering the commissions in iDevAffiliate.
Thanks for your help and to S2 member support too.

@Creativologist can you please share more about that?