Recurring payment with Recurring Times attribute (rrt)

Hi,
I try to set up a recurring payment.
The customer will have to pay 149$ for the first payment then 50$ for a limited period of time.

Here is what I have try:
[s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form level=“2” ccaps="" desc=“2 Days @ $149 / then $50 / Daily (recurring charge, for 3 days)” cc=“EUR” custom=“mycustom” ta=“149” tp=“2” tt=“D” ra=“0.5” rp=“1” rt=“D” rr=“1” rrt=“3” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code=“US” captcha=“0” /]

I don’t know why but the recurring payment never stop.
The first payment for the trial is ok 149 for 2 days.
The recurring payment is ok too but it never ends even with the tag rrt=3 (I even tried with rrt=1 but same problem).
Did I miss something? Anyone can help?
Thank you

Hi Sibon.

I see, that’s odd.

Can you test with a simple 2 cent trial, and 1 cent daily for 1 day? Try reproducing the behavior consistently with it.

And please enable logging, I’d like to see all the entries related to the test, hoping it’ll have a clue to understand what’s happening there. WP Admin > s2Member > Log Files

I look forward to your update with the additional info. :slight_smile:

Hi Clavaque and thank you for your answer.
I have also tried to set everything for one day just to be sure (0.50 is the minimum amount for recurring payment with stripe).

Here is my code:
[s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form level=“1” ccaps="" desc=“1 Days @ $1.39 / then $0.51 EUR / Daily (recurring charge, for 1 days)” cc=“EUR” custom=“patissier-libre.com” ta=“1.39” tp=“1” tt=“D” ra=“0.51” rp=“1” rt=“D” rr=“1” rrt=“1” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code=“US” captcha=“0” /]

Unfortunately the problem is the same, it seems the rrt tag does no effect at all.
I forgot to enable logging so I will do the test again and let you know.
Thank you Clavaque :+1:

I have run a new test with the log enable.
I am not sure which log you want to see (stripe?).
From what I see everything looks normal:
[ta] => 1.29
[tp] => 1
[tt] => D
[ra] => 0.52
[rp] => 1
[rt] => D
[rr] => 1
[rrt] => 1
[modify] => 0
[cancel] => 0
[unsub] => 0
[sp] => 0
[register] => 0
[update] => 0
[accept] => Array

But maybe I am not looking at the right place.
Thank you

Thanks for the updates.

The “core” logs also are relevant. Look for rrt or recurring_times in the entries relevant to the test. Then also look out for entries about the installment payments the coming days.

You can also look at the payments and subscriptions over at Stripe, to see if they mention something about the recurring payments.

:slight_smile:

I have double check every logs (core and stripe) and they all seems good.
Core logs:
[period1] => 1 D
[period3] => 1 D
[mc_amount1] => 1.29
[mc_amount3] => 0.52
[mc_gross] => 1.29
[mc_currency] => EUR
[tax] => 0.00
[recurring] => 0.52
Stripe logs:
[ta] => 1.29
[tp] => 1
[tt] => D
[ra] => 0.52
[rp] => 1
[rt] => D
[rr] => 1
[rrt] => 1

I have also check my stripe subscription and I can see in metadata of pricing plan:
recurring: true
recurring_times: 1

I have send a message to stripe support to know their point of vue.
Do you have the possibility to run a test from your side to know if the problem comes from me or if the feature rrt does not work anymore?
Thank you for your help

Anyone can confirm if this features works for them?