Recurring One year subscription

Hi,

i have s2members for a subscription Area, now is a year expired and i have to renew the subscriptions, how does that work with s2members? expired and not renewed memberships Areas have to be deaktivated.

Thank you

If you are asking how to renew the memberships for your expired Users, that depends on whether their accounts were demoted to Level 0 or deleted when the subscriptions expired. If they were demoted, you should create a Billing Modification form/button to upgrade them from Level 0 to Level 1 (or whatever you use). If they were deleted, you will have to sell them a new Membership with a Membership Level Access form/button.

I hope this helps.

Hi,

Thank’s, and if the Member not use Billing Modification, will the Membership Level automatically changed? will the subscription after one year expired? i find only Registration date.

Thank you

I’m afraid I don’t understand your question or at least part of it.

“will the Membership Level automatically changed” - If your Members were demoted to Level 0 and you create a Billing Modification form tor "Level 1* (for example), then yes they will.

will the subscription after one year expired? - If the the term of the new subscription is one year, yes.

Here is where you lose me: " i find only Registration date." Where do see a Regsitration Date? Not the on the Billing Modification panel (WP Dashboard → s2Member (Pro) → PayPal Pro-Forms → Billing Modification Forms).