Recommended Affiliate Integrations

Hi,

I’m looking for a simple way to add an affiliate plugin that integrates with S2.

I’m looking at Affiliates Manager but the integration plugin hasn’t been updated in 2 years.

Is this still a viable combination or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Bit out of my depth here.

Does my affiliate service HAVE to integrate with S2?

I don’t think AM has the option to assign custom percentage levels to different affiliates.

As such, I have looked at Affiliate WP but the integration doc states:

‘In order for referral tracking to work properly, your IPN / webhooks must be configured for s2Member. Consult the s2Member documentation for further information if you experience issues with referrals not being created properly.’

I’m not a developer and I haven’t got a clue what this means or how to fix any associated issues.

Should I just steer clear and try to find something else?

Thanks.

I am a developer. I’m developing my own site. I’m using s2Member. I like it. I discovered, after a few days of investigation, that anything you want from an affiliate tracker you can do with a few trivial lines of PHP and Javascript.

Benefits : No fees – iDevAffiliate, which does appear to be the best choice, is $200 one time (if you can install it; it won’t install on my system) or $40 or more per month. Flexibility – No limits on what you can do with the data vs. only what the affiliate tracker product or service provider offers. Secure – Data doesn’t leave your server.

Costs : You have to do it yourself or hire someone. But this should be much less than the cost of affiliate software.

If I knew specifically what you wanted to do, I’d be happy to post the PHP and Javascript free for you, and for anyone who finds this, to do it.