Problem with Stripe Form fields

Hi,

In the Stripe form, the fields First Name, Last name, Username and Password cannot be filled in.
Here is the link to form https://dev.globalwoodmarketsinfo.com/register-unlimited-access/

This is the Stripe shortcode [s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form level=“1” ccaps="" desc="$248 EUR / Yearly (recurring charge, for ////ongoing access)" cc=“EUR” custom=“dev.globalwoodmarketsinfo.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“248” rp=“1” rt=“Y” rr=“1” /coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code=“US” captcha=“0” /]

The module has been updated to the latest version.

Can anyone help me with this problem?
Thanks.

There seems to be a graying/fading effect on the field one focuses on to type something, and I’m guessing that the effect is related to the problem you’re experiencing. If you find what is adding that effect, I’d first test deactivating that, and trying the form again.

I inspected the page a bit more with some debugging tools, and I think I found confirmation that the theme is involved with this behavior. I noticed that it’s using some javascript to change the display of the field to “hidden” when you start typing, for whatever strange reason…

You could test changing the theme to the default WP one and see the pro-form again and if it works correctly then. Then you could go back to the theme, and see if you can find an option to disable that odd behavior, or contact them to ask about it.

:slight_smile: