Problem with some currencies in Paypal

Hello,

I’m having a problem creating a paypal button for certain currencies.

If create the shortcode through the generator.
And I get this,

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level=“1” ccaps="" desc=“Biology / description and pricing details here.” ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“PKR” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“www.makescienceeasy.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“2500” rp=“1” rt=“L” rr=“BN” rrt="" rra=“1” image=“default” output=“button” /]

Which when clicked on takes users to this screen.

Which allows users to specify the price they want, so they could set their price at 1PKR which is nothing.

If I change the currency in the shortcode and nothing else

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level=“1” ccaps="" desc=“Biology / description and pricing details here.” ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“www.makescienceeasy.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“2500” rp=“1” rt=“L” rr=“BN” rrt="" rra=“1” image=“default” output=“button” /]

I get a link taking users to paypal with a fixed price (of $2500, but for the purpose of troubleshooting I only wanted to change the currency)

Is this an issue with S2 or with the way Paypal handles transactions in Pakistan?
about 30% of my users are from Pakistan and I feel offering them the option to pay in their currency would increase conversions, but I can’t do that if I cannot specify a price.