Possible to allow a member to add other members?

Hi there!

I have WP Courseware integrated with S2Member. I offer companies a monthly subscription via PayPal / S2Member integration. I have a single training course I offer to companies for that subscription, the business can train as many employees as they want as long as their a subscriber. What I’d like to solve for is how my clients can add an employee themselves? So let’s say a business signs up and they have 10 employees - instead of me asking them for their employee names and emails and doing the bulk enroll thing via WP Courseware, is it possible that S2Member has a feature so I can make that “self service” for the business owner to enter employees themselves?

Note that I have it set up right now with one membership level.

MORE DETAIL: The goal I’m actually trying to achieve is allowing my customer who signs up to add all their own employees/students in themselves one by one (not a bulk upload thing, they just enter employee names and emails into the system somewhere) so that they can add new employees later when they’re hired. My target market will have employee turnover and so new employees will need to be trained - if I have to enroll new employee(s) for them, it’s a hassle for them to wait for me. Similarly, when a new customer signs up and lets say they have 10 employees they want trained, I want that customer to be able to enroll those 10 themselves. To be clear: I’m doing a “train all your employees for a single monthly subscription fee” - in other words, I realize that I could make more money if each employee had to sign up and pay and they’d therefore get right into the system, but I’m hoping there’s a solution that will allow for my current model to work (new customer can enroll their employee/students themselves without waiting for me) Let me know if I’m not being 100% clear about what I’m looking to do.

THANKS!
David

It looks like Krum’s plugin might be just what you are looking for:
http://krumch.com/2013/07/09/kc-groups-management/
Read the description and see if it suits you. And if you are not 100% sure, drop him an email.