PHP Errors (Warning Sprintf)

Hello,

I manage 3 WP blogs with S2Member Pro for a few years.
For a while now, 2 of my WP have the following errors showing up whenever I try to modify some articles.
I’ve looked around and found someone with similar issue, but no correct answer have been given.

Here is the weird part :
For my first bugged blog, I’ve been able to solve the problem by wiping /s2member/ and s2member-pro/ folder from my server. But for my second blog, this solution doesn’t solve anything.

Of course, I’ve tested all my plugins for possible conflicts, but none solved it. I obviously did something wrong on these 2 blogs, but can’t find out what…
Any ideas where this could come from ?
Of course, I’m running the latest 170722.

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /homepages/6/d637940218/htdocs/formation-blog-professionnel/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/src/includes/syscon.inc.php on line 108

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /homepages/6/d637940218/htdocs/formation-blog-professionnel/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/src/includes/syscon.inc.php on line 137

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /homepages/6/d637940218/htdocs/formation-blog-professionnel/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/src/includes/syscon.inc.php on line 108

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /homepages/6/d637940218/htdocs/formation-blog-professionnel/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/src/includes/syscon.inc.php on line 137

Thank you for the help.

Hey,

could you fix your problem?

The same happend to me:

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/src/includes/syscon.inc.php on line 100

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/src/includes/syscon.inc.php on line 100

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/src/includes/syscon.inc.php:100) in /xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/builder/functions.php on line 2243

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/src/includes/syscon.inc.php:100) in /xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/builder/functions.php on line 2245

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/src/includes/syscon.inc.php:100) in /xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/wp-admin/post.php on line 198

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/src/includes/syscon.inc.php:100) in /xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1216

At first I thought this problem was caused by the last wordpress update, but that is probadly wrong …

Did you find any solution in the meantime?

I really appreciate to get an answer, thanks in advance,
Petra

Petra, in your case, it looks like there’s a conflict between s2Member and the Divi builder. What happens if you switch the Divi builder off?