Paypal Tax + aautomated Bill with S2 Member

Hello,
how can i set up s2 member with Paypal.
But i want that are tax are included in the buy and i want an automated bill send to the customer after he buyed
via paypal.

s2Member Pro has features to handle tax calculations. When you say “bill” do you mean what Americans mean when they use that word? That is, something you get BEFORE a payment is due? Or do you mean a “receipt” which is a record that a payment has been made?

If the latter, that is a feature of both s2Member and s2Member Pro. If you mean an actual bill, that is not something s2Member does but you could use EOT reminder emails to function as a payment reminder.

Or do you mean a “receipt” which is a record that a payment has been made? i mean this

so i workswith s2 member pro and with thenormal Paypal or need i paypal pro ?

In order to accept credit card payments on your site (without going to the PayPal site) you need PayPal Pro. You do not need PayPal Pro just to use s2Member Pro-Forms for PayPal. The user will be taken to PayPal to pay and then returned to your site. It works fine. When you create the form though you should remove everything from the accept="" parameter except “paypal” to avoid confusing customers.