Paypal Error on my website

When I click to login with paypal I get the following error:

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again.

What link are you clicking?

If you try “to login WITH Paypal”, some other plugin works to do this, s2M don’t mess in login process…

If you try “to login IN Paypal”, you are on the Paypal’s site, and it’s nothing related to your site and s2M…

Thank you. Its the button that is generated by s2m… I dont like the way the button looks and since it doesnt work is there any other option on using paypal but not the paypal button…

Here is the button code that gets me to paypal and the correct place but once I am there and try to check out I get the error:

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level=“2” ccaps="" desc=“Lighthouse Membership / 26 classes + tutorials and discussion guides for 26 separate discussion groups (averages $28 per week)” ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“lighthouse4seniors.com” ta=“1500.00” tp=“1” tt=“Y” ra=“700.00” rp=“1” rt=“Y” rr=“1” rrt="" rra=“1” image=“default” output=“button” /]

OK, please check and doublecheck your Paypal settings at s2M options. Also check IPN URL at your Paypal account.

1 Like

Can I hire somebody to assist me with this please. I need it working by the end of tomorrow.
Thanks

In case anybody else has the same issue. the problem I had was that the client did not verify their email with paypal.

1 Like