Paypal check out page customizaiton

hi there

i am a pro user of s2member, i love this plugin and using it for years, just that i want to improve/ ask two things to see if thats possible

1. how can i change the logo on the checkout page from the paypal logo into my company business logo?

2. how can i remove some of the field? i am selling digital products and some of the field is not useful ( e.g. address )

here is the print screen to demostrate what i am asking

1. when my user click on the s2member paypal shortcode button, it will goes to the paypal payment page and they are request to pay via login of paypal or click “pay with credit card”, as 99% of my client doesnt have paypal account, is there a way to directly send them to the credit card paypal payment page instead?

many thanks!!!

If you got this screenshot out of your site (I suspect you are on Paypal site at the moment), you can not. Try by your Paypal account.

hi there

thanks for ur reply
i went to paypal to ask and they say we can add the no shipping variables there

may u pls share how we can add this variables in the s2member shortcode?

from Paypal:
We apologize for the inconveniences. Please try to pass the variable “no_shipping=1” in order to not show the shipping fields. Please refer to the link below.
https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/paypal-payments-standard/integration-guide/Appx_websitestandard_htmlvariables/

OK, for logo try to do by your Paypal account. I have no idea how…

For the “no_shipping” variable: how you generate the form? If you use “PHP form” way, it is possible to hack it.

thanks for your kind reply Krumch,

may i know how can i use the PHP form for button payment?

i am currently using the shortcode for custom capabilities and level 1 access.

just need to do the same when using the PHP form as a payment and with the above functions

In the shortcode generator page for Paypal buttons you will dee a text area, where the corresponding PHP code is generated. Can use it instead your shortcode, they are equivalent. You must add the “no_shipping=1” as a hidden form parameter.