Open Event not letting anyone register

This is probably a problem with Event Manager Pro but I just thought I would post it here in case anyone else has encountered it. I will post this description at the Event Manager support page next.

We have set up an event that appears in a list of our events. However, when people click on the event name they are sent to a page that says the following (with actual values substituted for the below):

Protected:

|

This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:

I have entered my password and click submit. The same page re-appears. There is no error message about “incorrect password” or anything.

Again, in the Admin screen I have confirmed that the Event is open to “Everyone.” So people should not even have to be login to register for the event. There’s only one kind of ticket and it says “Everyone”.

Thanks in advance.

Gregg

Hi Gregg.

That’s not how s2Member handles lack of access to protected content, the person would be taken to the Membership Options Page. And s2Member doesn’t have password protection either…

I guess it’d be the other plugin you suspected then…

:slight_smile:

Hi Cristian,

The issue turned out to be user error. An admin with insufficient training somehow didn’t publish the page properly. I didn’t look to see the actual issue because he fixed it.

Thanks,

Gregg

1 Like

It can happen…

Thanks for the update! I’m glad you sorted it out. :slight_smile: