One Site, Multiple PayPal Accounts, How to do it?

Hi! I would like to use multiple PayPal accounts for my site (one for each currency, since you must have different PayPal accounts in different countries if you don’t want to pay hefty fees on top of bad conversion rates) but I don’t see a way to do it, since I can only provide one in the form below and I can’t find a solution when searching this forum or the internet for a way to implement this.

Any idea? Thanks anyway!

I have used this and it worked great. It hasn’t been updated in a long time and may have security issues so use carefully

Consider making country selection part of user experience by creating subdomain for each country with home page = unique wp + s2 and translate the checkout sub-site into native language. It’s a little more work but may overcome or, even better, endear citizens by going the extra mile to service them.

1 Like

Yes, I know I can do that, but it’s a lot of work and not worth it. I just want another checkout page for the same site with buttons for someone potentially subscribing from Brazil to pay to a Brazilian PayPal without being charged tons of extra taxes and being forced to convert the money at awful exchange rates, then have that second account IPN linked to s2Member so it can accept notifications from either account etc. :wink:

It’s ok, for now I will just use manual buttons and update the information manually. I do that with Patreon anyways (and also when normal PayPal/Stripe payments fail, since s2Member won’t demote a user as it should when a payment is declined and I am not competent enough to implement a hook to do it :worried:).

Thanks. That’s the opposite of what I want to do. I have multiple PayPal accounts and I want to use them on a single site. :wink:

In the future it will be quite handy, though, since I might have other sites and I’ll need something like that, so I really appreciate the info!