One Pro Form with Stripe and Paypal in one

HI,
First time here. Using Pro version.
Been searching around but couldn’t find an answer. What I am trying to achieve is one Pro form(registration) with stripe for credit cards and paypal for paypal. Is it possible? If so how?

no - it’s not possible to even have two proforms on a single page…

Hi,
many thanks for your quick reply.
is it possible to have a registration and payment in one go with paypal and stripe?
for some reason i was able to put 2 proforms on one page without errors(see link). is that wrong? what could happen? I am not trying to prove you wrong i was just experimenting.

I’ld expect only one of those 2 forms will actually work - but give it a try and start with an actual checkout on Stripe (when you reverse the money - they charge no fee, while paypal charges 0,35 EUR/USD). Then if the Stripe form works, thy what happens on the paypal proform (especially leave some data that is different in the Stripe form - or in the paypal form for checking bug).

HI,
Thanks for your reply.
I have tested it and works per side. however. I can see a problem. should someone file in one form eg payapl but pay through stripe well that is a problem! We can’t trust idiots! better to be kept on separate pages. Too big a risk.
Am I correct in thinking. The form to fill in is just a standard wp registration form. The pay buttons just activate the membership after payment? or is it more complex then that like collecting data from registration form.
You have this section https://s2member.com/kb-article/can-i-customize-pro-forms/
Could I do something here as to have 1 reg form and to separate payment methods?

There is no way a member to pay by two payment processors simultaneously. I would split to 3 pages: 2 for proforms, one by page, and another page with “use Stripe” and “use Paypal” links.

Hi Krumch
Thanks. I did the same except did a popup for register-er to choose paypal or credit card. bit neater. Not bad considering I started using wordpress for first time about 2 months ago.

Ad

1 Like