No content for level 0

Hi
I have an issue with the first level in s2member pro. My site has 4 levels of restriction. Level 0 however is not functioning. You see some page design but no menu or pagecontent. I disabled all my plugins, updated s2member but still the same problem.
Any ideas anyone?7
thanks!

It actually sounds like Level 0 is functioning perfectly, but that you have protected all the relevant content at Level 1 or above.

No, that would be silly of me :slight_smile:
So to be clear I cannot see content of pages with level 0 restriction.

In that case, could you paste the URLs of some pages that you would like a user at level 0 to be able to access?

Hey Tim,
The site is restricted, Even without the s2member there is an ip check so you wouldn’t be able to see it.
I could paste urls but only if this wouldn’t be public.

I wasn’t trying to see the pages. I wanted to see if something happened to the URLs when I attempted to access them. For example, is there a ? or a # in the URL? Or does the URL become very long?

But if the URL doesn’t change, then it’s going to be very difficult for anyone without access to those pages to be able to help you diagnose the issue. You will then need to look in your browser’s console (hit F12), and hope it gives you some clues.

no change in url, no parameters. I don’t see anything in the console. When I uncheck restricted options -> alternative views -> nav menus I can see the content, but also content that is restricted for the first level.

can you help me please? no menu or page content for level 0. I checked roles for use, when level 1 is checked, no problem, when only level 0 is checked no content