I’m finding that s2Member is massive and has a lot of ways to do things. I have two goals for the site I’m working on:
- There are five membership/sponsorship levels (all annual): $25 (members); $75, $100 $250, and $500 (sponsors).
- $250 and above get their logo displayed on our sponsor page.
- $500 gets their logo and a website link included on our sponsor page.
- Can the Logo and Weblink fields be restricted so they don’t show up when people register for $100 and below levels?
- Is there a field type for image upload and a field type for a URL? (I could not find one)
- Is there a way to offer an “offline” (mail check) option for payment?
Sponsors are displayed on the sponsor page with the logo and weblink (according to the levels above), sorted by sponsor level (DESC), then by company name, then by member last name.
- How do I format the display to show the way I would like it to display (template?).
- Are there any conflicts with Elementor if I use templates?
I appreciate some short cut direction on this. I’m not sure what the quickest and easiest way to achieve the above goals is - there are just so many options.
I’m not a PHP coder, but I can make simple edits to code, HTML, basic CSS, and shortcode variables.