Need help creating a log in

Hay. I have a WordPress website selling products that I want to only be available to registered dealers

therefore all access to the website (bar the contact page and home page) must be blocked if the dealer has not logged in. when trying to access they must see a log in or create an account page. (note: the registration needs to be pending approval)

I am so stuck! I have been working with s2members for hours and when i go onto the site to test I am not being redirected to a log in page and can access the whole site, this happens even when i test on an independent device.

I am about to pull my hair out! If anyone can talk me through the process or direct me to a youtube tutorial or something that would be amazing.

Thanks a mil
Kay

Hi Kay!

Wait! keep your hair! :smiley:

You’d use the URI restriction to protect the areas you want at level 0. Level 0 will require the person to be logged in. WP Admin > s2Member > Restrictions > URI > Level 0

To screen the registrations, you could follow this: https://s2member.com/kb-article/how-can-i-manually-approve-user-accounts/

I hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks so much! That definitely shed some light.

I just tried that but my registration form isn’t showing up :tired_face: I have a register page which is set as the “membership Options Page” and my other pages which I blocked cant be seen which is great! but the form wont show and i’m not sure why. is there code that I have to place on that page??

the form wont show and i’m not sure why. is there code that I have to place on that page?

Just making it the Membership Options Page doesn’t automatically put a form there, you have to add it, but I’m guessing you already knew that.

What form are you using? s2Member doesn’t require that you put anything in particular in the Membership Options Page, that’s up to you.

If you put a form there, what are you seeing? The shortcode, or an error, or a blank space?..

:slight_smile: