Multiple PayPal Buttons for a single level of membership

Hi Folks, I have had s2 Member ticking away on our website for a number of years, and am not sure of all the fine detail. I have a question about PayPal buttons. I would like to offer one of my levels a selection of purchase options. E.g. one would be pay your sub by monthly instalments; another would be pay full year and get 20% off; etc. This would all sit on one of my website pages. Getting to my question: I am assuming it is OK to generate the various PayPal options in the generator, create several different buttons (one for each payment option) and put them all on the same page. Format would be description of the offer with an accompanying PayPal button. Are there any traps I could fall into?
Thank you, Roger.

Yes, you can have multiple Paypal buttons. It would be like a simple price list with “Join” buttons for each option.

1 Like

Thank you Carole. Thought so, but good to have confirmed before I start the site/pages updates. Regards, Roger.

1 Like

The one thing you cannot have is multiple FORMS unless you group them or you use a tab widget (like in Elementor) to display only one at a time.

1 Like

Great reminder!