More on selling access level with a ccap

I have read several posts regarding selling recurring monthly subscriptions and a ccap at the same time. I want to confirm that what I want to do will work. And then I have 2 other questions related.

I have a wordpress, buddypress membership site with no free subscribers. You either see what is free or you are access level 1.

The ccap gives access to online separate classes.

1. Can I sell a recurring monthly access level 1 with a specific ccap?
  2. If I can, then can I sell 4 recurring montly access level 1 and their own ccaps. I am selling memberships to classes. Example:
    Person 1 buys class 1 - access level 1 with ccap class 1
    Person 2 buys class 2 -access level 1 with ccap class 2
    etc.

The membership option page will list the classes with links to separate pay pages and forms. And login welcome page lists valid information referencing the ccap per member via shortcode and is called the “my account” page.

If I can do #2, then can I or how can I do the following:

I want the 4th class to be available as an access level 1 with ccap subscription

But, I want to be able to offer it as a recurring monthly subscription at a reduced rate to 3 of the other level 1 ccap members. Can this be done and how?

And finally, when writing the shortcode conditionals for hiding access to the non member site visitor, can I include more than one ccap in the same shortcode? Example:

[s2If current_user_can(access_s2member_ccap_class1_ ccap_class2_ccap_class3_ccap_class4 )] text to be accessed only by these ccaps [/s2If]

As always, thank you guys for a great plugin and equally great forum!

Unfortunately, I can’t specifically help with the main first part of your query having not tried anything similar yet (I think you can based on this article in the documentation, where you just need to add the ccaps in the relevant box when you generate the payment form; https://s2member.com/kb-article/video-custom-capabilities-for-wordpress/ ), but I can give my thoughts with the last part of your questions, which I have quoted below;

As I understand it, with what you want to do and my understanding of the shortcode documentation, your shortcode should look something like this;

[s2If current_user_can(access_s2member_ccap_class1) OR current_user_can(access_s2member_ccap_class2) OR current_user_can(access_s2member_ccap_class3) OR current_user_can(access_s2member_ccap_class4)] text that will be seen by any one who has any of the four ccaps listed [/s2If]

I’ve typed all of the above on a single line, but the forum has separated it onto multiple lines, don’t know if that would make a difference when entering it onto your website.

I haven’t tried it to see if I’m right or not, but I hope it at least helps point you in the right direction to getting what you want. If someone else can confirm if my thoughts on it are correct or not, that would be great as I’m quite new to using s2Member myself.