MIgrating with existing subscribers from Stripe to Authorize.Net

Hi, I’m going to be migrating a subscription blog using S2Member with existing recurring billing subscribers from Stripe to Authorize.Net and I’m wondering if anyone has done this before or has any idea if I need to make any SQL level changes to the existing Stripe-created users to have their subscriptions update properly.

Stripe is exporting the existing subscription data to Authorize.Net, so Auth.Net will be taking care of the recurring billings but I’m unsure if the Authorize.Net Silent Post callback will work to update the member accounts that were created by Stripe when they get rebilled.

If this doesn’t work or isn’t possible we can set all those subscriptions to not rebill and require the user to re-up manually but that’s not ideal, we got Stripe to migrate the data so it seems a shame not to be able to keep rebilling.

I will be experimenting with this and I’ll keep the thread updated as I can’t see that anyone has done this before, but if anyone has experience or insight into such a migration please chime in.

Thanks!