Migrating Files to new Install

Hi everyone,

I’m having an issue which I hope I can get some help on. On of our sites uses S2member to keep files secure, and we’re moving servers to a new install and a slightly redeveloped site. We’ve moved the plugin, users and database over fine and all the files we could find but we’re missing a lot. We also are missing all the settings (we’re using the free version).

I’ve uploaded all the files that are in the wp-content directories. I added everything that was in the plugin directory too but we’re still missing a ton. Any idea what’s going on?

Hi Dino.

The s2Member data and settings are all in the WP tables, so if you migrated the database, it should all be there. Regarding s2 directories, under /wp-content/plugins/ what s2member folders do you see? (s2member, s2member-files and s2member-logs)

That’s all there is to it. What do you see missing?

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I didn’t get the notification that anyone had actually replied.

I’m missing all the files they have uploaded to their secure directory.

I’ve found the files. They weren’t all migrated with the original copy. Thanks for that.

The only issue now is that I don’t get that prompt anymore when someone downloads a file (the popup that says how many times you’ve downloaded it, etc