Membership Status "Quick Glance" Tips?

I’m not a developer so bear with me. Anyone have a best practice to configure a quick way to check a member’s status outside of the wordpress dashboard? I basically want to be able check real time membership status ( Subscriber vs. Level 1,2,3,4 etc) and EOT at a quick glance and/or search.

Example: A search bar, predictive typing username/email/name – and up pop’s their member level and EOT.

Ideally, I’d like to be able to export this functionality outside of wordpress via API/webhooks (?) for use with other software, or at a mininmum a spreadsheet–sort of zapier -like capability.

Thanks!
Chris

If you have the Pro version, you can export all user data to a CSV file.

I do have Pro. Exporting requires one to manually go to dashboard and perform the task. I am looking for a way to export this data real time or retrieve it real time, automatically. Or at a minimum some sort of cron job daily. I want to be able to see this data outside of Wordpress and search by name, email, etc. from a different app.

Example: Membership-based Telemedicine application - I want to integrate membership status with my open source electronic health record. When I look up their name in the health record, I want to be able to see whether they are active (say, Level 1), or inactive (subscriber). If level 1, then I go ahead an perform the consult. If subscriber, I then I can send a notice to upgrade their membership. Perhaps retrieving Stripe data is easier? not sure…

Thanks

No easy way… This will needs some custom code (and I am interested to build it) to connect your software to s2M. I do heavy customizations and synchronizations for s2M (here is my site), will be glad to work together.

Very easy solution. I use AMR Users, there is even an add on for S2member. I use this so I can access my member list on the front end, search members, sort by level and EOT and Capabilities.

2 Likes

I may need your help with your Groups Management plugin – never could get it to work :frowning: I’ll contact you on your personal site.

Sure, you are welcome :slight_smile: