Members S2 with Buddypress Registration Pay Site

I know most of this stuff now sure what the issue is. Users for years using S2 would sign up and sent to PayPal first, then gets an email, click the link and is sent to a page registration page to fill out username and password for my site. I install buddypress for the cool features but something is wrong. When users click the email link they are sent to a blank registration page, can anyone help please.

Are you using s2pro forms?

So we been using this yes for years yes. But only change our theme today to Buddypress/Buddyboss. Now the links go to a blank registration page.

When I go to buddyboss settings it says registration page is reads not active, please go to settings and click Anyone can register. But s2members is overriding this. Confused.

Have you enabled the setting in s2 that allows anyone to register for the Level 0? Also make sure you have the checkboxes marked for buddypress integration. I’m on mobile so I can’t access or remember where these settings are.

My site is a paid site only. So when someone joins they become level 3 with my code from PayPal button. All I did was change my theme. All the other settings have been set up for years now with S2Members. But wanted more interactive with the Boss Theme. Has to be a way to make this work. If I select free members anyone can join then. I can lock the other pages so they can’t use the site but then will have to deal with lots of users that do not match my payapl subscribers. Also when they join through PayPal the link emailed to them knowns what level they are paying for would that still be so? Just wanted it set up like it was working with my theme 18 but with Boss theme. Please help every day I have 50 joining and 20 cancelling. So I been doing it by hand. I really love boss theme with buddy press here is the site. The members area is (streaming members) we offer cameras on the beaches for surfing. www.northeastsurfing.com