Mailing List for Updates to S2Member

Is there a mailing list for getting notifications when new S2Member updates are released? My pro-forms have broken when the last 2 updates were available but not uploaded to my site.

Updating my system to the newest version of s2member pro fixes the issue but my site is down between the time the update goes live and I notice an update is available and upgrade to the newest version.

Getting a notification to my email that a new version is available is a critical need if this will be happening every time there is a new version.

Your system should usually not stop working from one release to the next in general. Updated plugin releases automatically show up in your Wordpress dashboard updates section. Just keep an eye on it periodically or install a site manager plugin to keep an eye on things and notify you when things change.

I have had quite a number of plugins installed over the years and none of them notify me when an update is available via email.I see that they have been updated via the WordPress admin updates / plugins dashboard.

That does not mean this is not a good idea…it is :slight_smile: