Mail chimp subscribe and unsubscribe

Hi all,

When I get new users to subscribe to a certain Mailchimp list using the s2Member functionality as described in the API / List servers, will s2Member also be notified if a user unsubscribes from that list through Mailchimp functionality, and will this be reflected in (automatically) setting the checkbox for subscribing to a list being unchecked in a user’s profile page?

Please show me where you have checkboxes?

Bi-directional synchronization can be done with this plugin.

Hi Krum,

I have a checkbox just below my registration and/or profile edit form. These appear because I have activated the Mailchimp Integration and Registration Double Opt-in Box via s2Member-> API / List servers.
Subscribing to a Mailchimp List via s2Member works as expected, but I’m not sure about whether the checkbox reflects the current state of the user.
In other words:
If a user has successfully subscribed to a Mailchimp List via s2Member, will the checkbox be unchecked (it is only checked if a user wants to subscribe) when the user visits its profile page. And if that user unsubscribes via Mailchimp, will that be registered in s2Member, meaning that the checkbox is checked again so that the user can subscribe again if he/she wants.

Thanks about explanation, understand now. But can not answer your question. I think s2M doesn’t check for subscription status of users, but can not be sure.