Lost Password Button Redirects to "/lost-password"

Hey everybody! Ok, so check this out:

I’ve been working on this site on and off for almost 10 months. Yesterday, I finally broke through on getting the S2 Membership plugin to function and am at the 97% mark of being finished. #ThankGOD!

So, I decided to test the membership section functionality. During testing, I clicked “Lost Password”, and guess what happened? It took me to “/lost-password” instead of “/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword”.

Wait, what?

I didn’t change any coding or anything, so why is this happening? Can someone pleeeeeease tell a good brotha how EXACTLY/SPECIFICALLY, IN DETAIL to fix this? Thanks! :slight_smile:

That function is not part of s2M, it is WP function. So check it it was not modified by another plugin or theme. Switch down plugins, activate a default theme and test again, should be OK. Then activate your theme, test. Activate a plugin, test… and so on, and you should find the “bad guy”.

Forgive me, but 80% of what you said sounded like a foreign language to me. Could you say that in English? Lol.

All this site stuff isn’t what I do. I’ve just been forced to do it, so to speak.I have “Undefined Variable” error messages in multiple places. I wish I could pay someone to fix this because I’m mentally exhausted Lol.

Hi Tim!

What he’s saying is that s2Member is not the one directing to that /lost-password address. s2Member doesn’t do that. And it must be something else doing it. So you can test disabling other plugins or changing the theme, checking after each if you still have that behavior or if it went away with your last change.

I understand it can be overwhelming, but take it one thing at a time as you did to get to the 97% done. You got this. :wink:

I hope that helps!