Looks like file currupt in the download zip for pro version... or

Ok I downloaded the Pro version and now I am getting :

aMac OS X 2°âATTR;šÉÿâ˜G˜Gcom.apple.quarantine0081;5ce1e8ba;Google\x20Chrome.app;C9FB0E6E-61B5-4451-9FB9-065F4DB0CDCAThis resource fork intentionally left blank ÿÿaMac OS X 2°âATTR;šÉÿâ˜G˜Gcom.apple.quarantine0081;5ce1e8ba;Google\x20Chrome.app;C9FB0E6E-61B5-4451-9FB9-065F4DB0CDCAThis resource fork intentionally left blank ÿÿ

at the top of every screen and now I cannot log into the word press. I found the two files that are causing this from the download.

._class-autoloader.inc.php
and
._api-functions.inc.php

Both have this in the file…See Photo.

Is this zip created from a MAC and thus created the ._ file? are these files needed? If so is there a clean version of these files? If not, can these be deleted or cleared?

That zip file was created from a Mac, but I haven’t seen it be a problem before. Yes, remove those files and see if fixes it.

In what folder are these files? So I can take a look at them. Thanks :slight_smile:

Yes I removed them and all is fine,

The folder was /src/includes/functions

There appears to be three with ._

Those two and a ._seperates

I am a Mac guy also so I am use to that happening. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not used to it.

And I’ve been on Mac since G4 MacBooks.

I like it because it’s UNIX on an OS that has professional apps and hardware that lasts 7-10 years. I was actually using my 2006 MBP last week.

It looks to me like you’re running AntiVirus software (not really necessary if you understand UNIX permissions) that has a Chome plugin that says you have a virus.